- 2 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts ,cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 pound sliced bacon ,cut into thirds
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or 1/4 tsp for more kick)
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
Tools you will need:
- baking sheet
- cooling rack
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet pan with foil and place a cooling rack on top. Generously coat the rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the brown sugar, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken cube and secure with a toothpick.
- Dredge the wrapped chicken in the brown sugar mixture.
- Place the chicken pieces on the rack and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the bacon is crisp.
- Serve immediately and force yourself to share!