It's so easy to make your own flavorfully delicious Chai Tea Latte mix at home. All it takes is a few simple ingredients & a whirl in a food processor!
- 1 c. nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 c. powdered nondairy creamer
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 c. French vanilla powdered nondairy creamer
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 c. unsweetened instant tea
- 2 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients; cover and process until powdery.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months.
- To prepare 1 serving: Dissolve 3 T. of mix in 1 c. boiling water; stir well.