This Turkey Pot Pie Soup is an easy lunch or dinner recipe that's paleo and gluten-free!
- 3.5 cups bone broth
- 1 cup heavy cream (raw and grass-fed or use coconut cream)
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 carrots, slices
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 small peeled potato, diced
- one onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded turkey
- 5 sage leaves, chopped, about 1 tbsp
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 1 tsp of dried sage
- optional: top with parsley
- salt and pepper
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a big pot.
- Add the onions, carrots, potato and celery.
- Let cook until onions are soft.
- Add the broth and cover the pot, letting it simmer for about twenty minutes, or until the carrots have softened.
- Add the turkey and herbs.
- Let them heat through.
- Add the cream last.